Britain’s Top Apprentices and Employers celebrated at the prestigious 14th Annual National Apprenticeship Awards held by the National Apprenticeship Service.
Following the theme of ‘Bright Future’, the National Apprenticeship Service announced the Centrica Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers and recognised the country’s Top 3 Apprentices and 6 best Employers.
Members of the BAME Apprenticeship Alliance found their success on the evening.
Congratulations to all the winners and finalists.
The full list of winners are:
- The Unilever Award for Intermediate Apprentice of the Year: Shannon Green, Althams Travel Services
- The PeoplePlus Award for Advanced Apprentice of the Year: Heeran Basi, Severn Trent Water
- The Nuclear Decommissioning Site Licence Companies’ Award for Higher or Degree Apprentice of the Year: Charlotte Hughes, GlaxoSmithKline
- Santander Award for Apprenticeship Champion of the Year: Sarah Barley, South Hunsley School
- The Troup Bywater + Anders Award for Small Employer of the Year: Beauty Oasis Spa
- The Royal Navy Award for Medium Employer of the Year: Superior Seals Limited
- The British Army Award for Large Employer of the Year: Dale Power Solutions
- The Open University Award for Macro Employer of the Year: Royal Air Force
- The BAE Systems Award for Newcomer SME of the Year: Lander Automotive
- The Rolls-Royce Award for Newcomer Large Employer of the Year: YBS Group (Yorkshire Building Society)