Patron membership is the most prestigious membership of the BAME Apprenticeship Alliance. Patron member companies are making a significant investment in apprenticeships by using their thought leadership, brand values and apprenticeship strategy.
The organisation would have demonstrated a commitment to increase apprenticeship diversity and access locally and nationally. The BAME Apprenticeship Alliance will be on hand to offer expert information, advice and guidance and the opportunity to meet and network with other partners, (Non) - Governmental members through exclusive meeting, gatherings and events.
The BAME Apprenticeship Alliance will be committed to promoting Patron Members in all communication and through advocacy campaigns when engaging with influencers and lobbying organisations on their apprenticeship diversity.
- Access to tailored services on apprenticeship recruitment, delivery and outreach by experts.
- Promotion of Patron Members on national media platforms, marketing outreach etc to exemplify good practises of apprenticeship diversity.
- Access to future exclusive events that will bring together key stakeholders, corporate executives and others.
- Invitation to official policy discussion meeting with partners to represent industry and partake in influencing decisions.
- Access to online portal with latest publications for Patron members only.
- Collaborate with other members
- Actively participate in events, newsletters and publication.
- Share best practises with members.