Executive member organisations have a significant interest in promoting apprenticeship diversity. They will be active in promoting diversity of apprenticeships from their recruitment practices, internal and external communications and apprenticeship delivery.
The organisation would have demonstrated a commitment to increase apprenticeship diversity and access locally and nationally. The BAME Apprenticeship Alliance will be on hand to offer expert information, advice and guidance and the opportunity to meet and network with other partners, (Non) - Governmental members through exclusive meeting, gatherings and events.
Executive members will be working with Patrons to discuss and develop policy papers that BAME Apprenticeship Alliance can use to share best practices with other organisations on their apprenticeship diversity.
- Tailored discounted services on apprenticeship recruitment delivery and outreach by experts.
- Access to future exclusive events which will bring together key stakeholders, corporate executives and other
- Invitation to official policy discussion meeting to represent industry and partake in influencing decisions
- Use of your membership for bids and contract proposals
- Contribution to quarterly newsletters which goes out to all members
- Use of our logo with ‘Executive Member’ in all your communication materials, affiliations and to gain new business
- Certificate to display membership commitment
- Collaborate with other members
- Actively participate in events, newsletters and publications
- Share best practises with members
- Join us in lobbying organisations on their apprenticeship diversity
£600 + VAT